NozToNoz Sof Krate n2-21 (For pets up to 15 lbs)
Brand Firstrax, Inc.
Stylish home, portable crate, collapsible kennel, lightweight ease, hip and reliable dog house. Easy to set up and take down. Very upper class. The sides stretch tight and give this crate a look we don't see in other soft crates. It's durable, well ventilated, easy to carry, comfortable, and our dogs' first choice at nap time. Sturdy and lightweight. When we tested this crate, we had a 200-pound man sit on a corner of the setup crate and it didn't budge! Now this is where we say, "Kids, don't try this at home, we are professionals!" Try sitting on the edge of another brand of soft crate (when it breaks, come to SitStay for a new NOZTONOZ Sof Krate).
The n2 Series crates start with an integrated, strong, lightweight steel frame. No poles to remove or lose. A removable, washable outer cover fits snugly over the steel frame and easily unfolds to create a tight, form fitting crate. A water resistant base and slobber proof coating on the inside allow easy cleanup if your dog "urps" in the crate! The n2 Series features top, side, and front door flaps providing three entry points with roll-up door holders. Big, tough, locking zippers keep your pup safe and secure. Crates provide plenty of ventilation through mesh windows on all four sides, with corner protectors at each corner.
- Top, Side, and Front door
- Removable, washable outer cover
- Completely integrated frame
- Unfolds to create a tight, form fitting crate
- Roll-up door holders
- Corner protectors all around
- Heavy duty mesh windows four sides
- Slobber proof coating on the inside fabric
- Big, tough, locking zippers
- Water resistant tarp bottom
|Dimensions||21" L x 15" W x 15" H||26" L x 18" W x 21" H||30" L x 21" W x 23" H||36" L x 24" W x 27" H||42" L x 28" W x 31" H|
|Crate Weight||4.6 lbs. for pets up to 15 lbs||7.6 lbs. for pets up to 30 lbs||8.25 lbs. for pets up to 40 lbs||9.75 lbs. for pets up to 70lbs||13 lbs. for pets up to 90lbs|
The Right Size for Your Pet: Sizing really depends on how you plan to use your crate. Measure your dog from the floor to the top of the shoulders. Now add two or three inches. That is the shortest crate you should consider. You'll also need to consider the pet's length now that you have the crate height. Just measure from the tip of the nose to the back-end. Again add two or three inches and you'll have a good idea of the smallest crate you can use.
Here are some points to keep in mind:
- If you are planning to move your crate often, the smaller the crate the better.
- If you want to use your crate as a daily sanctuary for your dog, get one with plenty of room to lay down or move about.
- Dogs in smaller "hard" crates often put their weight against the sides. In a "soft" crate it puts undue strain on the seams. Dogs seems to prefer soft crates on the roomier side.
NOTE: Soft crates are not recommended for puppies or untrained dogs, not for house training, housebreaking, or for those who chew or claw to get out. The warranty does not cover dog damage. Not a vehicle safety carrier. Not intended for airline travel. Always use good judgment when using your Sof-Krate. Due to shipping restrictions, we do not ship these crates outside the lower 48 United States.
Brand: Firstrax, Inc.
Made in China