Limited Quantity Cape Style Service Dog Vest
Brand SitStay Vests OS
Limited Quantity Cape Style Service Dog Vest by SitStay
- Made in the USA
- Can Be Used as a Service Dog Vest, Therapy Dog Vest or Working Dog Vest
- Patches Sold Separately
- Lightweight Design
- 2 Layers of Durable Nylon
- Heavy Duty but Lightweight Side Release Buckles
- Built-In Reflective Strip for Safety
- Easy to Put On
This working dog vest is made in the cape style, so that’s lightweight and won’t slow down your dog. Each vest is made in the USA from two layers of durable nylon with an added reflective strip for safety at night.
Need an easy place to store your dog’s service dog essentials? This service vest comes with two zippered pockets, each with a rubber pull to make it extra easy on your fingers.
Easy to Put On
To put this vest on your working dog, slip the front strap over the dog’s head and snap the back strap securely around their rib cage. The buckle snaps used on this service vest are very strong and durable, while staying lightweight.
Customize with Patches
The patches shown in the images ARE NOT INCLUDED with the purchase of this vest.
Please note, it is fraudulent for your dog to wear service dog products if he or she is not a service dog. To learn more, check out our informational page.
All sizes are based on your dog’s girth. To determine girth, Use a sewing tape or string to measure behind your dog's front legs to get their chest circumference. Measure around your dog's rib cage about an inch or two behind the front legs.
- Small Dog Service Vest: 23-29 inches (Beagle, Australia Shepherd, German Shorthair, Weimaraner)
- Large: 35-39 inches (German Shepherd, Labrador, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Sheepdog)
SitStay.com does not ship on weekends. For a full list of shipping information and production times please visit our Shipping Page.