K9 Advantix II, 6 Applications
Brand K9 Advantix
The actual product available for shipment is K9 Advantix II. Thank you for your patience as we update the photo to K9 Advantix II's packaging.
6 month supply ( 6 Applications)
- For Dogs & Puppies, 7 weeks and older
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks
- Repels and kills ticks including deer ticks, American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, and lone star ticks for up to 4 weeks
- Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours
- Prevents flea infestations for up to 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they lay eggs
- Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a treated dog
- Fast-acting, Long-lasting, Waterproof
- Convenient, easy to apply
K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, and biting flies. For monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing from 21-55 pounds. Advantix kills over 98% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours of application and continues to prevent infestations for up to four weeks. Repels and kills ticks and mosquitoes for up to four weeks. Product remains effective even after bathing or swimming. Easy to apply. Carton contains 6 applications. Do not use on cats.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.8%, Permethrin 44%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%, Other Ingredients 46.76%
Brand: K9 Advantix (Bayer)
Made in Germany
Note: Ask your trusted vet if this is the right product for your specific dog before you use it. Follow instructions exactly. DO NOT use Advantix on or around cats.