Do you love dogs? Do you love the humans who have dogs? Do you want to help both of them find the right treat, toy, supplement, or gear? Then let’s talk!
Team SitStay is adding 1-3 part time people/passionate dog people to our line up. We’re looking for energetic, outgoing dog lovers to work 2-3 evenings and up to 1-2 weekend shifts per week. Hours are 3-8p on weekdays and 10a-2p on Saturdays.
- Assisting customers to find the right dog supplies for their needs
- Cash handling and cash reconciliation
- Greeting customers
- Maintaining store cleanliness and professional presentation
- Contributing to social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Staffing events such as dog expos, charity events and local trade shows
- Picking and packing orders for online customers
What else do you need to know?
- We do quite a bit of lifting - max 40 lbs.
- We’re standing on our feet all of the time.
- Must be computer, tablet, and phone savvy.
It’d be a bonus if you have done these things or know about these topics:
- Experience with working dogs, such as service dogs and/or therapy dogs
- Work or volunteer with a rescue, shelter or animal welfare organization
- Know about dog training
- Know about canine nutritional needs
- Adopted or fostered dogs
- Worked in a retail setting
- Experience managing or contributing to social media for an organization or business