Both styles feature:
- Velcro patches
- Stainless steel D-ring
- Reflective trim
- Quick-release buckle
This helps us locate the best options for your dog. It is fraudulent to represent your dog as a service animal if it is not.
To properly order a working dog vest we need to know what size range your dog fits into. Please follow these simple steps and choose your dog's size range
- Start with a tape measure, if you don't have one handy find your leash
- While your dog is in the standing position measure the size of your dog's chest's girth
- The girth is the widest part of your dogs chest behind their front legs
- This measurement is like putting a string around a hot dog- to find its circumference
- If using a measuring tape make sure to start at 1" end
- If you don't have one and need to use your leash mark the distance from one end of the leash to the spot where it meets the other side
- Use a straight ruler and lay the leash on the floor measure this distance you marked on the leash with the regular ruler
To properly order a working dog vest we need to know what size range your dog fits into.
- All patches have a Velcro backing
- Easy ready-to-wear assembly
- Patches will fit the vest perfectly
- Each vest only fits 1 patch on each side
- 2 pack!
Here are our top rated working dog must haves. These items make your pup's job, and your life, easier!
DOGLine Comfort Microfiber Flat Leashes
- Microfiber, ultra-suede like material
- Machine washable
- Reinforced with nylon for added strength and durability
You can never have too many leashes; so pick 1 or all 11 different colors!
It is fraudulent to represent your dog as a service animal if it is not one. Please just confirm below by checking the box that your dog is, in fact, a service animal.