When our nutritional advisors recommended pumpkin seed oil as a must have product, it didn't take us but a few minutes to connect with a great company, the Seed Oil Company, and get the product ordered. We were amazed at the benefits that pumpkin seed oil provides to both dogs and cats. Rather than rambling on, we feel it's best to simply list them.
Sit, stay and read the health benefits of pumpkin seed oil:
- Natural Dewormer
- Supports Healthy Kidneys & Bladder
- Prevents Bladder & Kidney Stones
- Prevents UTI infections
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Helps Enhance the Shine of their coat
- High Antioxidants
This pumpkin seed oil is also 100% Natural, cold-pressed in Oregon, is Non GMO & Gluten Free and does not need to be refrigerated.
Suggested Use: Add as a supplement to your pets' diet. 1/4 teaspoon per 25 lbs of body weight.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Contains:
- Vitamins : A, B1 ,B2 , B6 ,C, D , E & K
- Minerals : Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, & Calcium
- Also contains between 60 to 90 percent unsaturated fats, is rich in vegetable protein and has both omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 3- to-1 ratio.
More good pumpkin attributes
Posted by Unknown on 31st Oct 2013
This products supports a cacophony of good things. Doxies are prone to bladder and UTI problems. Hopefully, this will product will keep them in good health. side note: A couple spoons of canned pumpkin is good for warding off puppies that like to eat their own and other dogs poop.