Megga Dog Camelina Oil - Camelina Oil For Dogs
Rich in natural antioxidants camelina oil for dogs has beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids, tocopherols, and high in vitamin E content; Camelina oil for dogs is truly under appreciated. Camelina oil also has incredibly high in both alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid contents, and proportions this large are more typically found in linseed oil and fish oil. Camelina oil is reputed to have wonderful benefits for dogs, promoting healthy skin and a glossy coat. It can be put directly on dry food and is known to be considered quite tasty ... according to the empty bowls!
Carmelina's mild, almond-like flavor profile lends itself well to a variety of dishes. Its pleasant taste imparts subtle flavor to your favorite recipes without overpowering other foods’ flavors.
- Supports dry skin
- Aids in shedding prevention
- High in vitamin E
- Great for all around heart and wellness improvement
- Extremely long shelf life, does not go rancid as quickly as other oils
- Anti inflammatory properties
- High Antioxidants
- Strengthens Immune System
- 100% Natural
- Non GMO & Gluten Free
- 2 year shelf life
- No refrigeration needed
- No Mercury
- No fish odors
- Supports Healthy Heart & Blood Circulation
- Supports Healthy Joints and Connective tissues
- Enhance the Beauty and Shine of their coat
WOW! This is a must-have!
MADE: USA (Oregon)
BRAND: Seed Oil Company
If you care about a healthy pup, Camelina Oil for dogs, and speciffically, Megga Dog Camelina Oil is a must have. Pick some up today!