Natural Dog Repellent
Flea collars containing organophosphates are dangerous for both humans health, especially children health as well as pets health. That is why, the French National Agency of Veterinary Medicine decided to withdraw the permit for sale of Diazinon, Propoxur and TCVP based collars, that are still widely commercialized in America
Indeed, while adults or children are petting your animal, insecticides are absorbed through the skin and may harm the nervous sytem. It is the same for pets.
Thus, our friends at Alzoo have developed natural repellent products to take care of people and animals' health.
Alzoo collar protects efficiently and for the long-term your puppy against external parasites:
- No insecticide
- Environment friendly
- 4 month protection
- Additional safety measure: does not contain any Phtalate; no PVC
Active ingredients : geraniol, citronella oil, cinnamon oil
The collar contains geraniol, citronella oil and cinnamon oil which may produce an allergic reaction. If you suspect your pet may be allergic to these essential oils or natural products, follow these usage instructions:
- Remove the collar from its package and allow it to remain outside for one hour, away from your pet.
- On the first day, use the collar on your pet outside and for one hour only, then remove.
- Each day following, increase the hours your pet wears the collar by one hour daily.
- Continue for about four days to ensure the collar is well tolerated by your pet.
- If there is no allergic reaction, your pet may continue to wear the collar.
Customers also viewed