- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, money order, cash and wire transfers. We do not accept checks. To pay with money order, wire transfer or cash, please choose money order as your payment method when you check out and send the payment of your choice with a copy of your order. We do not accept credit cards from all countries. Order online, we'll send you a quote and tell you how to pay. Thank you.
- Free shipping on orders over $75. Free shipping doesn't include some heavy items such as dog food, cat food and other large items. If you have questions, please contact customer service via phone or email at email@example.com before you place your order for a calculated shipping cost guarantee.
- Want to know your shipping costs? Just add an item to your Shopping Cart and immediately enter your U.S. zip code in the shipping estimator. No need to give us your life's history to figure out what your shipping will be!
- We ship most items within 2 to 3 business days.
- Please make sure your address is current, complete and correct. If you provide an incorrect address and FedEx initiates a correction to it to be able to deliver, they will charge us $15. Then we will charge you $15. Plus, your dog will be disappointed by a delayed delivery!
- We ship using FedEx Ground which delivers Tuesday through Saturday to residences and FedEx 2 Day and FedEx Standard Overnight that deliver Monday through Friday. We'll email you when your package ships and when it is delivered.
- FedEx 2 Day and FedEx Standard Overnight orders submitted by 2 pm Central Time on a weekday usually ship the same day, but this is not guaranteed. We do not offer Priority Overnight Saturday Delivery, thus orders placed FedEx Standard Overnight on a Friday before 2 will be delivered on the following Monday.
- FedEx Expedited Shipping: If you choose FedEx 2 Day or FedEx Standard Overnight, we will do our best to ship same day of your order. We cannot promise to ship same day for a myriad of reasons including sometimes timing is out of our control. If you order a large item and we are sold out, we'll drop ship directly from the maker. The makers are not as fast as we are and will not ship same day. If you choose a FedEx expedited shipping method, we will ship the way you choose. Just know that it may not deliver on the day you hoped.
- Free shipping is only good in the lower 48, sorry Hawaii and Alaska (you already live in paradise, what more do you want?). We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO, and FPO using the U.S. Postal Service. If USPS does not show as a shipping choice for you, choose FedEX Ground. We'll make the change to USPS and adjust the charges. Shipping cost is what you'd have to pay at the Post Office window. We'll add the shipping cost to the order and ship.
- Please note that although we ship to these countries, we may not accept credit card for payment. Order online, we'll send you a quote and tell you how to pay. We ship to the United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Minimum shipping cost is US$60 USPS Express Mail. If shipping costs more than that, we'll email you a quote for your confirmation.
- Minimum shipping to Canada is $35.00. Minimum shipping to other countries is $60.00. If your shipping cost will be more than that, we will email you a quote.
- Some items cannot fly and can only ship FedEx Ground. Federal regulations exclude pressurized containers. If we see your order with one of these items, we'll contact you with a change of shipping method.
- We ship Monday through Friday. We need the weekends to spend with our families and dogs. We don't ship on these holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
- In some cases, you can add items that are back ordered (out of stock) to your shopping cart even if they are noted as 'out of stock'. This will delay the delivery of your order. If you're in a hurry for your order, please order back ordered items separately.
- SitStay.com is a small family business. The online store is not directly connected to inventory in our warehouse. If there are any problems or backordered items on your order, we will send you an email very quickly about that problem, giving you choices to make changes, substitutions or to wait for us to fill your order.
|Contact us within 5 days of delivery if we made a mistake. We'll fix it!
- Did you receive a defective item?
- Did we ship the wrong thing?
- Did the order arrive damaged?
- We don't exchange products. Please place a new order for the things you want and return your item(s) at your convenience.
Returns: 30 Day Time Limit
We have a 30 day time limit on returns. The item must be in brand new, unused condition and returned with its original packaging to get a refund. We do not pay or refund shipping costs.
We don't guarantee that your dog is going to like everything we have. Our dogs do like every thing we have. Dogs are like kids, they like most things, most of the time. If your dog doesn't like something, please do a good deed and donate it to your local rescue, they will love you for it.
Please follow these instructions to return something for a refund:
- Returned items must be in brand new condition to receive a refund. Absolutely no hair, dirt, slobber, teeth marks, or smoke smell.
- Pack the item(s) carefully into the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all the parts, instructions, and other bits and pieces.
- Use the Return Label on the invoice sent with the order (lower right corner). Don't attach any of the barcodes. If you don't have the original paperwork, include your shipping address name, address, phone number and email address so we can find your account.
- Returns address:
5600 N. 58th, #2
LINCOLN NE 68507
Some notes to help you with a successful return:
- Clean all hair from the items. We have enough here and don't need any more.
- We suggest UPS or the Postal Service to return packages. We don't pay for return shipping.
- Insure your packages! A refund will not be given for lost or damaged returns (it happens).
- You'll receive a credit in the same form of payment originally used.
- We'll email you when your return is processed. Please allow 5-7 days from the time we receive your return.
- Edibles: 100% guaranteed! Return unused Edibles (no dog slobber, hair, or teeth marks). If your dog ate the bag of food or most of the treats, sorry, no refund. We test and try every Edible before it gets in the SitStay Store; everything is approved by the SitStay Dogs. We have to love it or we won't carry it. Suggestions: Order only the amount of Edibles you can use in 2 months time to insure you have the freshest food, treats, and chews for your dog. If you're trying something new, order a little bit.
- Books, Videos and CDs: Books in their original new condition can be returned. If the spine is broken or the book is otherwise damaged, we will not refund your purchase but will donate the book to rescue. Videos, DVDs and CDs cannot be returned for any reason except manufacturer's defects.
- Canine Cooler Beds: Canine Coolers that have been filled with water cannot be returned. If you return an unused bed, please do NOT pack with printed paper against the bed, it will bleed into the bed and you will not get a refund. All warranty issues will be handled by the manufacturer, not by SitStay.com. Return defective beds directly to the maker.
- Clothing Items: Most returns are due to guessing at the size rather than taking the time to measure. Do not return items with any hair on them, you will not get a refund. (Really, no hair, no hair at all. Take the time to clean off all of the hair, we won't do it for you no matter how much we love your dog.) Do not return items that have hair on them, that are dirty, slobbery, teeth marked or items that smell like smoke. We will not refund you for these. No kidding. We won't.