Available for shipment within the U.S.A. only.
- Three key features set this pack apart from others; removable saddlebags, load compression, and hydration bladders.
- Space efficient saddlebags with lightweight, streamlined, shape
- Weight forward saddlebag design for ideal load carrying position
- Extras like waterproof zippers, high visibility reflective trim, gear loops, aluminum V-ring leash attachment
- Web Master™ Harness frame ensures stability and weight dispersion with a five-point adjustable fit and full range of motion
- Balanced assistance handle helps lift dog up and over obstacles
- Integrated bladders hold 2 liters of water for the long haul
Removable saddle bags allows your dog to take a load off when you reach the camp site. Remove the bags and leave the harness on if you like.
The harness also has a sturdy assistance handle to help lift your dog up and over obstacles. Of course, the integrated hydration system continues to place the Palisades Pack in a class of its own. The pack includes two one liter water bladders that slip inside an interior zip pocket inside each cargo compartment. The long flexible tubing provides quick and easy access to your water when the trail heats up.
The outer shell is made of 500-denier nylon over closed cell foam. The shell and bags are trimmed with high-visibility 3M Scotchlite reflective trim for added safety in low light conditions. The underside is made of a material that is non-chaffing, fur friendly and provides plenty of ventilation. Both belly and chest strap are covered with soft fleece and connect with quick release side buckles. No need to lift your dog's legs up and into harness. Slides on over head and buckles underneath.
Integrated Water Bladder
The integrated hydration system is what makes the Palisades Pack unique. Accessed through zippered pockets on the backside of each bag, is a one liter bladder to hold water. Each is capped with a stopper that also seconds as a release valve. The water has several uses:
- Extra weight for exercise
- Ballast weight to prevent uneven loads
- Cushions the contents of the bag on your dog's body
- Cools your dog by drawing heat away from the body
- Provides up to a 2 day supply of fresh water
Made in Philippines
The most important measurement is Girth. Girth is the distance around the body at the widest part of the rib cage. After measuring your dog use the following table to select the appropriate size. The pack’s harness should have an all-around snug fit for a stable load and to prevent movement or shifting of the saddlebags. Be sure that each saddlebag has an equal and balanced load.
In-between sizes: Choose the smaller pack for a lighter load and less bulk. Please do not use saddlebag capacity as your only sizing consideration; use the girth fit for best results.