Muttluks Dog Boots, All Weather
Looking to keep your pup's paws protected? Then you'll love the Muttluks boots. These are made for all weather. A proper fit is important so make sure to buy the right size.
Weather can be very tough on your dog’s paw pads. Having their paws exposed to the elements and toxic chemicals used in combating snow and ice, dog's paw pads are at risk for drying, cracking, trauma, frostbite and chemical burns. Luckily, Muttluks dog boots are here to help keep your dog’s paws happy and healthy in all weather seasons.
Muttluks Dog Boots:
- Waterproof coated fabric
- Leather toe cover (sizes M-XXL) offers protection and durability for larger dogs
- Cordura® Nylon toe cover for smaller dogs (sizes Itty-Bitty to Small)
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the strap for safety and nighttime visibility
- Self tightening Velcro® fastening system for easy, secure, quick fastening
- Comfortable stretchy cuff is versatile and easily adapted to dogs with short or long legs
- Boot bottoms are made from treated, water and salt resistant leather
- Machine washable, dry on low heat
- Not for slippery ice or solid floors
- These boots are not designed for swimming
- All Weather Muttluks are designed for 4-season use. Yellow only.
Finally dog boots that stay on! Muttluks dog boots are not just fancy footwear. Made in Canada, Muttluks provide comfortable protection to keep paws healthy. While these boots are very durable, keep in mind that dog boots are like people boots, they do wear out. They'll wear out a lot faster on cement too. Machine washable. Four boots to a package.
We know from experience that if you don't pull the Velcro Fastening Strap tight enough these boots will come off. So please, cinch 'em down when you get them on!
Sizing is critical so read this to get it right
Washing Instructions: Close hook and loop straps. Machine wash in cold water only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, low heat. Re-treat leather with cream or spray waterproofing after washing. Never dry clean.
Made in Canada
If you want to protect your dog's senstive paws from the elements, then pick up a pair of Muyttluks dog boots today!