- Collar lights up red
- Up to one mile visibility at night
- Reflects light too
- Flash or continuous light
- Water resistant
This PolyBrite collar is designed to make your dog more visible in the dark. It does more than just reflect light, it generates it's own. A bright red light emanates from the collar. PolyBrite technology provides up to one mile visibility in low light conditions and at night. The three position switch can be set to off, flash, or be on continuously. It is lightweight, water resistant, shock resistant and capable of operating up to 250 hours (flashing mode) under the power of the replaceable watch battery (CR2032).
On a small collar the lighted area is 5 1/2 inches, on a medium collar it is 9 inches, the large collar lighted area is 14 inches in length. Note: on long haired dogs, the hair can obstruct the collar and lights.
|Small||12" - 16"||EQSR1|
|Medium||16" - 22"||EQSR2|
|Large||22" - 26"||EQSR3|
Made in China
Instructions for using your collar the first time:
- Pull away elastic cover that secures the battery pack/power switch.
- Using the edge of a coin, turn battery cover 1/4 turn counter-clockwise. Line up the arrows and remove the battery cover.
- Remove the the battery that was included with your collar.
- Remove and discard the shim that was under the battery. (The shim is a small round piece of paper)
- Replace the battery in the battery pack.
- Replace the cover on the battery pack.
- To light the collar press the red switch on the end of the battery pack a single time.
- To make the collar blink, press the red switch a second time.
- Pressing the switch a third time will turn the collar off.
- Replace the elastic cover over the battery pack to secure it in place.
HIghly visible at night
Posted by jessamine on 24th Sep 2013
This collar is amazingly bright at night. We walk our lab early in the morning, often before sun-up, as well as late in the evening and there's no question that she's highly visible when wearing this collar. Any oncoming car would be able to see it from quite a distance - she's so much safer with it on.