- Functions as auto or walking harness
- Broad, padded chest plate for extra protection and comfort
- Easy to put on
- Includes seat belt loop
- Select from four sizes
Made from heavy duty nylon webbing, the harness is strong and durable. High quality automotive materials such as seat belt webbing and a padded chest piece offer added safety and comfort when in the car. When used with the included seat belt loop, the Tru-Fit Smart Harness operates as an excellent restraint in the car. Plus, your dog can't jump out of the car the moment the door is opened. We like that! Select from four sizes to get a custom fit for your dog. Available in black.
Made in China
Use this chart to determine proper size for your dog.
|Harness Size|| |
- Brush off loose dirt with a dry brush
- As needed, wipe off with a damp sponge and mild soap
- Rinse only, if possible. Use cold water and a sponge or rinse in a tub without soap
- Machine wash in front-loading unit with cold water and mild soap (Ivory Flakes, Woolite, Sport Wash, Etc.) No detergents. (DO NOT use machine with agitator, agitator could cause damage not covered under warranty)
- Rinse thoroughly to eliminate soap residue.
- Lay flat to dry
Great Car Restraint
Posted by Unknown on 31st Dec 2012
I have an Australian Shepherd who is a world-class master slitherer. He managed to wiggle his way out of other car harnesses but not this one! The design makes it difficult, if not impossible, for him to wiggle out of. The padded chest strap is a nice touch. This harness also holds up well; we have had ours for over two years and it looks brand new. It is easy to put on and take off. If your dog is on the high end of one size that overlaps on the low end of the next size up, I'd suggest ordering the next size up.