- Waterproof coated fabric
- The leather toe cover (available in sizes M-XXL) offers protection and durability for larger dogs; Cordura® Nylon toe cover for smaller dogs (sizes Itty-Bitty to Small)
- Not for slippery ice or solid floors
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the strap provides safety and nighttime visibility
- Self tightening Velcro® fastening system allows for easy, secure and quick fastening
- Comfortable stretchy cuff is versatile and easily adapted to dogs with short or long legs
- Bottoms made from abrasion resistant leather (suede). Leather is water and salt resistant
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- These boots are not designed for swimming
Finally dog boots that stay on! Muttluks are not just fancy footwear. Made in Canada, Muttluks provide comfort, protection and durability to keep paws healthy. While these boots are very durable, keep in mind that dog boots are like people boots, they wear out. They'll wear out a lot faster on cement too. Machine washable. Four boots to a package.
- Fleece Lined Muttluks are designed for cold season use. Red only.
We know from experience that if you don't pull the Velcro Fastening Strap tight enough these boots will come off. So please, cinch 'em down when you get them on!
Sizing is critical so read this to get it right
Washing Instructions: Close hook and loop straps. Machine wash in cold water only. Do not bleach. Tumble dry, low heat. Re-treat leather with cream or spray waterproofing after washing. Never dry clean.
Made in Canada
Find Similar Products by Category
great outdoor boots
Posted by Unknown on 24th Feb 2014
I ordered muttluk hotdoggers from this site, they were out and very kindly sent me an upgrade to these fleece lined muttluks. By the way this is he second time I have ordered from here and I am very impressed, not only because of the upgrade but they have very fast shipping!
I live in North Dakota and even though I was looking for something more suitable for my collie to wear indoors on our slippery laminate floors who could say no to a free upgrade to something nice, warm, and dry for the frigid outdoors of North Dakota. They fit very snug and look like they won't be easy to loose or throw off. They also have the nice toasty fleece inside which will keep her paws nice and warm. I have a set of hodoggers already and she lost one at the Vet's office , they worked well indoors but tended to get snow inside the cuff outdoors, these fleece lined ones are taller, snugger, and don't look like they will have the problem of little snow balls and snow packing inside of them. They actually look and feel like my nice warm mittens. From what I can tell these are an excellent outdoor product and will keep her paws warm and dry through the winter!
Muttluks offer excellent protection from salt
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2013
I've been using Muttluks for 8 years now (usually one set/yr.) as they were the only boot that would stay attached to my dog's feet. The dog quickly adapts to using these, and after going out on snow covered or wet, slushy, salted sidewalks, his feet stay warm and dry. I use one set a season because they do wear faster on concrete. Best product I've seen for protecting your dog's feet.