- For pets up to 30 lbs
- Green (color is the same on all sizes of the N2 series)
- 3 doors: top, side, front
- Convenient carrying handle on top
- Durable, well ventilated Spring/Summer doghouse
The n2 Series crates start with an integrated, strong, lightweight steel frame. No poles to remove or lose. A removable, washable outer cover fits snugly over the steel frame and easily unfolds to create a tight, form fitting crate. A water resistant base and slobber proof coating on the inside allow easy cleanup if your dog "urps" in the crate! The n2 Series features top, side, and front door flaps providing three entry points with roll-up door holders. Big, tough, locking zippers keep your pup safe and secure. Crates provide plenty of ventilation through mesh windows on all four sides, with corner protectors at each corner.
NOTE: Soft crates are not recommended for puppies or untrained dogs, not for house training, housebreaking, or for those who chew or claw to get out. The warranty does not cover dog damage. Not a vehicle safety carrier. Not intended for airline travel. Always use good judgment when using your Sof-Krate. Due to shipping restrictions, we do not ship these crates outside the lower 48 United States.
Brand: Firstrax, Inc.
Made in China
NOZTONOZ SOFT CRATE COMPARISON
NOZTONOZ SOFT CRATE FEATURES
|Top, Side, and Front door|
|Removable, washable outer cover|
|Completely integrated frame|
|Unfolds to create a tight, form fitting crate|
|Roll-up door holders|
|Corner protectors all around|
|Heavy duty mesh windows four sides|
|Slobber proof coating on the inside fabric|
Big, tough, locking zippers
|Water resistant tarp bottom|
Here are some points to keep in mind:
- If you are planning to move your crate often, the smaller the crate the better.
- If you want to use your crate as a daily sanctuary for your dog, get one with plenty of room to lay down or move about.
- Dogs in smaller "hard" crates often put their weight against the sides. In a "soft" crate it puts undue strain on the seams. Dogs seems to prefer soft crates on the roomier side.
Read these pages carefully to determine the size crate you need for your dog. Measure, measure, measure!
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it in New condition. We do not refund outgoing shipping. You will need to pay for return shipping also. Please read our Return / Exchange policy.