We love to wear fleece when it's blustery and cold outside, so will your dog. Collar-to-tail hook/loop closure along the back makes the Fido Fleece easy to put on and take off. Covers, warms and protects the underside of your dog, plenty of room down there for the guys, too. Your dog will be stylin' in a Fido Fleece Coat. These jackets are not designed for the rough brush encountered in hunting. Features
- Light, warm and odor resistant fleece provides a breathable layer that sheds water and repels dirt.
- Velcro collar to tail closure on the back of the jacket makes it easy to get your dog in and out of the coat. Colorful protective covering over Velcro top closure.
- Follows the contours of your dog to prevent twisting and stepping out of the coat
- Allows the guys to "take care of business" without removing the coat
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
Measuring Your Dog Requires Two Measurements
- Length from collar to base of tail. This measurement lets you know how the coat will fit the length of your dog but is not used to determine the size. The girth should be used to determine the proper size.
- Distance around the girth, just behind the front legs. Your dog should be standing square, as shown in picture to the right, not sitting or slouching. We don't carry jackets for broad chested, short bodied dogs.
- If you get an odd number for a measurement, we suggest that you round up to the next even numbered size if your dog is big boned (or a little thick) and round down to the next even numbered size if your dog is slimmer.
Please keep in mind that the girth measurement is the most important for a proper fit. Most (but not all) dogs can be fit using this sizing method.
The manufacturer changes their sizing every year. If you are ordering a new jacket, please don't go by the size of an old jacket you might have. Re-measure your dog and use this table to determine the best size for your dog.
All dogs are different and just like people, finding a coat or a pair of shoes by size and measurement sometimes does not insure a good fit. The chart below is a good indicator of a good fit but these coats may not fit all dogs. If you order a coat and it does not fit your dog exactly, please keep it clean and return it for a refund. We do not pay return shipping.
Girth (up to)
length of this