Check out these health benefits of pumpkin seed oil when used as a supplement to your dogs' diet:
- Natural Dewormer
- Supports Healthy Kidneys & Bladder
- Prevents Bladder & Kidney Stones
- Prevents UTI infections
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Helps Enhance the Shine of Their Coat
- High Antioxidants
This pumpkin seed oil is also 100% Natural, cold-pressed in Oregon, is Non GMO & Gluten Free and does not need to be refrigerated.
Suggested Use: Add as a supplement to your pets' diet. 1/4 teaspoon per 25 lbs of body weight.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Contains:
- Vitamins : A, B1 ,B2 , B6 ,C, D , E & K
- Minerals : Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Iron, & Calcium
- Also contains between 60 to 90 percent unsaturated fats, is rich in vegetable protein and has both omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 3- to-1 ratio.
More good pumpkin attributes
Posted by Unknown on 31st Oct 2013
This products supports a cacophony of good things. Doxies are prone to bladder and UTI problems. Hopefully, this will product will keep them in good health. side note: A couple spoons of canned pumpkin is good for warding off puppies that like to eat their own and other dogs poop.